Thursday, June 14, 2012

I am very happy to announce a major career change as I have joined Keller Williams Realty in Braintree, MA as a Realtor specializing on the south shore communities. My career to this point has been exclusively in sales and marketing management positions for home decor products. I came to the conclusion that it was time to stop fooling around with selling what goes into a home and will now concentrate on selling the whole house!

The most important thing I have learned in my career is that you are nothing if you do not provide top notch customer service and I promise to provide this and more to all my new clients. However, I can not start my new career without your help and here is how you can help me. First, please tell all your friends about my new business and ask them to "like" my page. Second, if you or anyone you know is looking to sell or buy a home, please let me know and I promise to do whatever it takes to make it happen as quickly as possible.

I am a full time Realtor serving the south shore including Quincy, Braintree, Weymouth, Hingham, Norwell, Scituate, Hull, Holbrook, Abington, Randolph, Avon and Brockton.  Share this post!

Thanks very much for your help and support of my new career and if you are looking for a home, check out my web site, www.david-foley.com/.

Contact me for a FREE Home Market Analysis
David Foley
Keller Williams Realty
617-388-0861
www.David-Foley.com

No comments:

Post a Comment